Sunday, March 1, 2015

PART # 3 ABOUT MYSELF CONTINUED



PART 3:   ABOUT MYSELF CONTINUED

I AM BOTH
CHRISTIAN AND DEMOCRAT

The moment I typed that heading, the clicking of delete buttons were heard in my head.  For those who are still reading let me explain my position in this situation. From its beginning,  the Democratic Party was focused on the well being of the working class people.  From the beginning the Republican Party was more attuned to the interest of the wealthy segment of people.  At the start, both parties were focused collectively on Biblical Christian and moral principles.  This was the environment to which I was born and ultimately became a Democrat.

My lifetime has seen a powerful evolution in the attitudes and vision of both parties resulting in each of the two going in directions far off course of their original goal.

Along  the same time frame the direction of my life made a detour from my devout Godly raising and continued on a troubled journey until March 2001 when a powerful life changing miracle brought me back to the Godly course in life.  If you haven’t done so, I suggest you read my testimony entitled  “MY MIRACLE”.  Before my next post I hope you will have read my testimony and another of my articles also posted on this site entitled, “WILL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BE WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE AND FOUND WANTING”.
Since the event in March 2001, I have sincerely tried my best to honor God, live the life of a true Christian, and portray the love taught by Jesus Christ, our Savior.

Now that I have presented you with a sizable amount of food for thought it is time for another break.

No comments:

Post a Comment